Through many years of being an athlete, I realized the best way to improve my performance was to start strength training. Since then my passion for fitness kept growing. Once I realized I enjoy what I’m doing I started to expand my knowledge through fitness and got to give tips to my family and friends, nothing made me happier than seeing them get results. That helped me realize I want to help others.
To make a difference in people’s lives and I live by that every day. Seeing others gain the confidence and do what they never thought they could do is truly fulfilling.
- Certified Personal Training Specialist Canfitpro
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certified
- Zona Fitness Academy
– Fitness Assessment
– Functional Anatomy
– Injury Management
- 7 years’ experience competitive/Varsity Rugby
- Rugby Conditioning Lvl 1,2
- Sponsored Athlete by Captivate Athletics
- An undergraduate program in Criminology @ University of Ottawa